Thursday, July 29, 2010

A little news on the Alien Prequel...

Lost's Damon Lindelof has signed on the dotted line to rewrite the script, aye? Interesting. Alot of sites have posted there joy at the Lost co-creator signing on, and while I think it's relatively good news (I really fucking dug Lost) there's one site in particular that's tooting this as the worst news in years. I won't name names, but here's a quote: "Lindelof is the f**king Devil". Really? I mean, REALLY? The man did a damn fine job creating one of the 21st Centuries crowning achievements of Television, so I think this could be great for the Alien Script. Now that Sir Scott has been locked down as Director, the meeting of these two minds should be frickin' spectacular. Well, hopefully anyway.

On a side note, all you geeks & freaks should be interested to note the arrival of Alien on Blu-Ray, arriving in October 2010. Will you be picking it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment