Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Batman Returns And Kick Ass!

I'd like to take a few moments here to pimp a film I just caught last night. After finding a copy and checking it out under massive recommendation, I sat down and took it in. And boy, what a movie it is.

Batman: Under The Red Hood is the 2nd (correct me if I'm wrong) feature length, animated Batman flick, following Mask Of The Phantasm. I watched MATP just a bit before Red Hood, and loved it. But Red Hood...wow. I hadn't caught animated cape crusader since my days of running down stairs at 6am to check out a double bill, before school. The 90's Batman series is classic, so I had high hopes for this one.

Instead of yapping on about it (and I'm sure a lot of you guys know about it already), I'm just going to link you guys to where you can buy it. Trust me, I wouldn't recommend buying something unless it was that fucking good. This is better than The Dark Knight. Batman Begins. Even Burton's quirky Batman.


Classic Batman awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment