Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Quick Recap!!!

Hey folks, bit of a long post here. I haven't updated the blog in a few days due to coming down with food poisoning (which isn't fun) so I've decided to gather all the awesome shit that's happening over the next 2 months into one big post! And let me tell you guys, if your taste in cinema is relatively similar to mine, you're going to be broke and happy as could be, very soon!

So, without further adieu!


First off, if you guys are wondering what to check out this week, I implore you, check out Alexander Aja's Piranha 3D. Not only is the flick a total blast and a great time at the movies, but if people go and check this out in the theaters, then maybe we'll get a sequel! And trust me, you will want a sequel. With more blood & gore than you could shake a stick at, Piranha 3D needs your €10!

Also in the next coming months, we're being treated to some kick-fucking-ass Blu's. So no better time to switch to High-Def than now!



In a few months, we'll see the release of Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan. The thriller tells the tale of two rival Ballerina's at a Dance Academy. Sounds strange, right? But with the cast involved and the director...well, I've got to catch this one.


The next few months is looking pretty sweet, right? Hope you guys are as stoked as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment