Wednesday, August 4, 2010

G.I. Joe is getting a sequel...In other news; IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD

It appears the hot water Stephen Sommers (The Mummy, G.I. Joe) landed himself in with Paramount has cooled. He's now 99% attached to direct a sequel for the company. Channing Tatum is also tapped to return as  SGT. whatever-the-fuck-you-call-him.

Did anyone actually like G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra? I mean, I was definitely excited, mainly due to seeing two rival Ninja's battle it on with Military tech gear, etc. But man, that movie was just not good in any way. Shoddy CGI, awful script, devoid of emotion acting, absolutely 0% charm. Really, it was just a computerized mess. Which is why I'm going to pass on this one, I think. Please, if it turns out to be any good, someone let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment